Click Read More to download
Team Creepy Black finally releases it's DEMO Patch. The game is based on a story posted on Tinycartridge.
The patch only works on a FireRed v1 ROM, not on a FireRed v1.1 ROM and it will only work on emulators/flashkits capable of using the GBA BIOS (e.g. No$GBA, NDS-GBA, EZ-Flash etc.).
1) Download 7Zip/WinRAR
2) Google 'Lunar IPS Patcher'
3) Download VisualBoyAdvance
4) Download the FireRed v1.0 ROM (Link cannot be posted here due to copyright restrictions)
5) Use the Lunar IPS GUI to apply the .ips file in the .rar archive to the extracted FireRed .gba file
6) Start VisualBoyAdvance
7) Depending on your Eeprom Setup, you may get 'Battery Not Found' or something along those lines. If you don't get this, skip to Step 10.
8) IF you get this error, or another kind of error similar to this, just go to (in VBA) Options>Emulator>Save Type> Flash 128K. If this does not work, revert to Flash 64K and back. If this step doesn't work, go to the next step.
9) Start Playing the game with the patched ROM, and immediately take a Save State .sgm file on arrival in Pallet Town. If you can't do this, go to our forum at http://cffilm.weebly.com/forumsearch.html#axzz1EWJMpRId and we will be happy to help if you post in the Help and Support sub-topic with your problem.
10) Play :)
~Pokemon Creepy Black Team